It’s been pretty quiet for a while now, since we’ve been busy fulfilling our Kickstarter project. As some of you might know, we ran into some trouble concerning the Kickstarter, but after a lot of hard work we were able to pull through for the most part.
If you’re interested in the story, you can read it in the Kickstarter updates we provided since almost exactly a year ago. We’ve been keeping our backers up to date over there, but our website sadly fell a little short while we were busy sorting things out. The project itself has simply been the easiest way to communicate with the backers – and they were our chief concern in this time.
But now we’re back! And after a long period of silence, we’ll try to keep you up to date on our website and our Facebook page.
We’ll start with some good news:
- Pretty much all our Kickstarter backers have already been supplied with the first books, including the core rulebook in its various iterations.
- What’s left of this print run is now being shipped to regular sale distribution and has partly already hit stores. This includes the regular core rulebook as well as the limited edition bound in faux leather and the GM screen.
- We’ve got a new distribution partner: The awesome guys over at Modiphius Entertainment are taking care of it, so you should already be able to buy Space: 1889 stuff at regular stores.
- All mentioned products (as well as some others) are also available as PDF via our DriveThru store.
- Some more products should become available as a physical copy during the first quarter of 2016, if everything works out as planned. This includes the Venus sourcebook, two adventures and the dice set. Of course, we have to supply our Kickstarter backers first, but after that everything will be available for regular sale. PDFs of those products might already be available this month – we will post a new update here once there are any news.
As you can see, things are finally starting to come together.
Stay tuned for more updates during the next months.