There’s some new information concerning the status of the project and the various books and supplements.
– Core Rulebook: We are currently reviewing the feedback we got from the kickstarter backers. First of all, let me say thank you – we are delighted by the quantity and quality of feedback. But since it was more than we expected, it will take more than just a week to review everything and implement the changes, where necessary. We can’t tell you right know how long it will take exactly, but it shouldn’t be more than a week or two until everything is sorted out and implemented. Of course everybody will get the final PDF as soon as the book is ready for printing.
– Gamemaster Screen and NPC Booklet: Good news on this one, we just got everything from the layouter and are doing one last check. So the screen and the booklet will ship out with the core rulebook, as was planned earlier.
– The miniatures are already finished and are just waiting for the core rulebook to get finished.
– Venus sourcebook: The German texts for the Venus sourcebook are finished, the book is already in the layout stage. This is also good news for everybody here, since the texts are already well into translation – it will not be ready for the first wave to be sent out, but it shouldn’t be finished too late afterwards.
– Adventures: We have received the first drafts of some of the adventures so far and are busy working with the authors in finalizing them. Those authors who haven’t sent us their drafts yet are also working on it – we will give you some more news as soon as there is something else to tell.
So much for now – we are planning to give you more information in the next weeks.